Thursday, November 18, 2010

FINALLY!

I have been struggling with my 8th grade classes all year because I have to run over there from the High school.  I am always several minutes late.  They have had no supervision, so some have been out in the halls, etc when I walk down the hall.  They are up and not doing what I have left on the board for them to do.  Progress reports came out yesterday and I have had two conferences with parents about why their students are doing so badly in my classes.  Well, if I have spend a third of my class trying to get them calmed back down and on track, I cant cover as much material.  They must have complained to the principal because he told me today he would get someone to watch my classes until I got there.  YES!!  I had asked and the teacher across the hall from me had asked for someone to do that and we were told there was no one to watch them.  I guess someone is available now.  Those moms seemed no nonsense to me and can help keep their darlings in line so that I hope the class will go smoother since they know how their students are doing.  It has been a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment